Python Editor Widget
- auto-complete (using Rope)
- automatic indention like Emacs
- background syntax checking (using PyFlakes)
- nice look similar to QtCreator
- pure Python based on QPlainTextEdit (no Scintilla required)
- easy to hack and to modify, extensible with modes
- interactive shell mode
- auto-text on import statements, commas, parentheses
See demo.py in the preview package.
You should only use PythonEditor from codeaide.editors. You can use this class like any other QPlainTextEdit.
There will be a lot of fixes, clean-ups and refactorings so currently
it makes no sense to describe any more internal details yet.